Employers are both vital partners in the educational process and important customers of career services. Career Services offer services to employers that reflect student interests and employer needs. Employer services include:
- Recruitment: assisting in recruiting student and graduate candidates
- Guidance on effective and appropriate strategies for reaching and attracting our students and graduates
- Forwarding resumes over to recruiter for review and screening
- Lining up interview times and dates with candidates
- Utilizing ECPI University campus rooms or virtual rooms to conduct interviews (based on availability)
- Career Services Events (in person and virtual)
- Employer info sessions
- Career fairs
- Classroom Guest Speaking (based on availability)
- Experiential Learning: create a talent pipeline and train candidates on company-specific business while helping a college student gain experience (and receive college credit for some programs).
Want to get involved? Contact your local campus Career Services Department by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We have advisory boards twice a year as well as guest speaking opportunities. We would love to connect you with our students and graduates.