ECPI University’s Career Services department helps prepare students for their future careers from the moment they arrive on campus. Here’s what we offer:
- Essentials to Success Course: Learn about resumes, cover letters, and interviewing skills.
- Career Services Events: Attend workshops, info sessions, and career fairs (in person and virtual) to explore hiring employers and career pathways.
- Externship/Internship Assistance: If required for your program, we will work with your Program Director to help secure real-world experience for you.
- Career Planning Orientation/Career Orientation Course: Fine-tune your resume and practice interviews with our advisors.
- Job Leads: Access job opportunities through our Handshake community and other job search agents. We also assist students with job leads while in school.
- Federal Work Study program: gaining paid, part-time work experience while actively attending school for those that qualify.
- Employer Partnerships: Our relationships with employers allow us to provide our graduates with industry-specific skills and help them find job opportunities.
Graduates are always welcome to come back to Career Services for assistance, whether it’s seeking new opportunities or prepping for an interview.