Alumni can stay connected to their Career Services department to receive the following services:
- Career Services Events – workshops, info sessions, and career fairs (in person and virtual)
- Career Fairs: Each ECPI University Campus hosts 2 major career fair events each year, typically in the spring and fall. These are great opportunities for not only graduates looking for full-time employment, but students looking to gain experience networking and to gain industry contacts.
- Workshops/Info Sessions: The Career Services department will schedule and host career development workshops throughout the year. Employers are often invited to these events, offering their own perspective on various topics to supplement on-campus resources. Stay in touch with your career services department to learn more about future events.
- One-on-One Coaching– Career Services Advisors work with you to fine tune your resume to a industry-specific resume, help give you feedback on interviewing, salary negotiation, LinkedIn profile reviews and other coaching sessions to help you enhance your job search strategy.
- Job Leads – utilizing the “#1 early career community” called Handshake, advisors can assist you with setting up your free account along with other job search agents to provide job opportunities.