Pratt & Whitney’s North Berwick Engineering Center, located in beautiful Southern Maine, is currently seeking a talented and dedicated Integrated Project Engineer I with the creativity, drive, and desire to see their ideas become a reality.
This engineering position provides the opportunity to work on the entire suite of PW engine models, including the next generation of commercial and military engines. The 1 million sq. ft. location in North Berwick offers a unique experience due to its co-location with manufacturing and module center. NBEC engineers have the ability to see the full life cycle of their work by stepping on to the manufacturing floor. This is unlike any other location at Pratt & Whitney.
The ideal candidate will have strong fundamental engineering analysis skills, project management, and a hands-on understanding of manufacturing processes. Significant interaction with internal and external customers is expected; excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Task management
- Working with, or leading, multidisciplinary teams to develop and produce new hardware
- Executing engineering standard work
- Enrolled in an accredited engineering undergraduate or graduate degree program program at time of assignment
- Available during the Spring 2024 semester
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Must be a U.S. Citizen. This position may require access to systems/tools that are restricted to individuals who possess US citizenship
- Fluent in English (verbal/written)
- Preferred majors include Mechanical Design, Aerospace, or a related field
- Understanding of manufacturing processes, aerospace design methods and procedures, and continuous improvement tools.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to problem solve and to work in multi-functional teams
Please apply to this position directly at https://careers.rtx.com/global/en/job/01634830/Co-Op-Spring-2024-Project-Engineering-Onsite