Industry: Manufacturing & Production
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ – Fabrication Plant
WHY WE’RE A GREAT COMPANY
Our client is a leading industrial company that builds businesses and partnerships for a more sustainable future. We develop industries that matter to people and society.
Since 1905, we have turned natural resources into valuable products for people and businesses, creating a safe and secure workplace for our 31,000 employees in more than 140 locations and 40 countries.
Today, we own and operate various businesses and have investments with a base in sustainable industries. We are present in a broad range of market segments for aluminum, energy, metal recycling, renewables and batteries, offering a unique wealth of knowledge and competence.
We are committed to leading the way towards a more sustainable future, creating more viable societies by developing natural resources into products and solutions in innovative and efficient ways.
Employees can enjoy several benefits including:
- Medical, Rx, Dental, Disability, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement Savings Plans with Company Match/Contributions
- Education Assistance
- Bonus Plan Eligibility
- Parental Leave
Starting Rate of pay: Dependent upon education and experience.
Shifts Available and Hours: Nights 6pm to 6am
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Technical degree or equivalent technical training is required.
- Minimum of 3 years maintenance experience in manufacturing environment required.
- Knowledge of robotic controls and programming is required.
- Must have the capability to troubleshoot ladder logic.
- The ability to perform electrical repairs on production equipment and the capability of working from prints and instructions when performing electrical installations and repairs required.
- Prior experience working with various maintenance tools is required.
- Fanuc, Motoman, and ABB Robot experience preferred.
- ABB, CNC and AB PLC experience preferred.
- Knowledge of pneumatic and hydraulic operated machinery, equipment, and systems preferred.
- Experience with VFD’s preferred.
- Set up and operate all maintenance equipment.
- Perform all electrical and mechanical repairs and preventive maintenance activities on production equipment to ensure customer shipments are met on time.
- Perform daily maintenance and safety checks on production equipment and lift trucks as directed.
- Ensure PM schedule is being met and all projects are completed on time by working with production and scheduling to complete jobs.
- Make repairs to production equipment and the building via work orders, as requested by management, supervisors, and production employees.
- Research and request spare parts.
- Base Salary – USD $52,000 to $72,000
- Benefits – Full
- Relocation Assistance Available—Possible for ideal candidate
- Overtime Eligible – Yes
- Interview Travel Reimbursed – Yes
- 2+ to 5 years’ experience
- Minimum Education—High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Can you work night shift
- Are you currently authorized to work in the US for any employer?
- Do you now or in the future require Visa sponsorship to work for our company?