The Supply Chain Network Optimization team is part of Enterprise Capacity Planning team and responsible for providing insights, leading strategy, and optimization-based initiatives to drive the efficiency of Target’s overall supply chain network. The team member will need to use data engineering skills, statistical knowledge, simulation and modeling techniques while collaborating with data science, product, technology and business partners to transform Target’s fulfillment. This role will support cross-pyramid business teams and coordinate solutions across enterprise functions impacting productivity savings goals, system configuration accuracy (i.e. transit time, lead time, etc.), product roadmaps and process optimization
REPORTING/WORKING RELATIONSHIPS: Role is based out of Target in India HQ in Bangalore. Role will report to the Director , Operations Research (Supply Chain Network Optimization) based out of Target in India HQ in Bangalore. Role will work closely with Target Tech and data science team across globe and partners closely with Digital, Global Supply Chain & Logistics teams, Store Operations in USA.
Principle Duties And Responsibilities
- Analyze large amounts of supply chain data at the most granular level & develop key metrics to evaluate the performance of supply chain across sales, transportation, operations, and inventory.
- Perform root cause analysis to understand key drivers related to operational performance and variance in the projected outcomes.
- Works with lead optimization managers to analyze opportunities, quantify scope for improvement and define core areas of focus to improve guest experience and cost to serve in Target’s SCM.
- Conducts mathematical modeling, simulation, and statistical approaches to clearly define problems, build solutions and recommend next steps to the partners across Target like building operations, transportation teams, technology teams, etc
- Partners with product and analytical teams, business teams, supply chain and other operations teams globally to deliver on business outcomes like ship expense reduction, improve speed of network, inventory availability to guest for various service levels.
- Provides necessary information for and participates in pilot engagements to demonstrate business opportunities and ensures succession to standard process/practice where appropriate.
SAP SD Functional Architect
Onsite in HOUSTON, TX
What are the top 3 skills required for this role?
1. SAP SD, 2. SAP SD – MM Integration, 3. Basic ABAP Knowledge
Job Description/ Responsibilities
Standard Order to Cash, Sales BOM, Material Hierarchy, MM Batch Management, OTC – Basic Information system, Advance Order management, Basic Logistics Execution, Basic ABAP Knowledge.
Role: SAP EWM Consultant
Location: Houston, TEXAS